Become a Fisher & Paykel Customer Service Franchisee
You've probably noticed quite a few service vans with the Fisher & Paykel logo in your local area. They're part of our Customer Care Franchise Service Technician fleet.
In metropolitan areas we manage a unique franchised network of qualified service technicians.
Franchising is often described as being in business for yourself, but most importantly, not by yourself.
Fisher & Paykel believe franchising is the best business model to effectively deliver outstanding customer service to our customers and provide an effective business support to our Franchise Partners.
Be part of the network of highly qualified service technicians who have exclusive rights to service Fisher & Paykel products.
- Our Franchise Service Technicians
Are fully equipped with the latest diagnostics equipment for:
- Job Allocation and scheduling
- Easy fault detection
- Spare Parts Management
- Invoicing/Payment Collection
- Are provided a full stock of spare parts which automatically replenishes.
- Are fully equipped with the latest diagnostics equipment for:
- Training & Field Support
- Initial full training provided
- Allocated Technical Representative to support you and help grow your business
- Regular meetings and networking opportunities with fellow franchisees
- Ongoing training & support for new products
- Technology Support
- Our Cool Blue World Intranet site offers franchisees access to a wide variety of support information only available to our franchise network
- State of the art scheduling software
- Mobile Data Terminal (MDT) enabling real time ordering, selling & invoicing
- Marketing Support
- Marketing power of one of Australia's leading brands
- Allocation of a Prime Marketing Area (PMA)
- Access to a wide variety of marketing material all designed to increase customer loyalty
- Our Call Centres
- Arrange service bookings or installation of Fisher & Paykel appliances
- Operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Provide extensive product knowledge on how best to use and care for our products
- Offer advice on which Fisher & Paykel appliance best suits our customer's needs
- There are many advantages to be gained by joining our network and operating as a Fisher & Paykel service franchisee
Brisbane - All metro suburbs, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast to Gympie, Cairns and surrounding suburbs
NEW SOUTH WALES (NSW)
Sydney - All metro suburbs, Newcastle, Central Coast, Wollongong
Melbourne - All metro suburbs, Geelong, Mornington Peninsula
SOUTH AUSTRALIA (SA)
Adelaide - All metro suburbs
WESTERN AUSTRALIA (WA)
Perth - All metro suburbs
AUSTRALIAN CAPTIAL TERRITORY (ACT)
Canberra and surrounding districts
Hobart and surrounding districts