Service My Product
Appliance Service Repairs
Fisher & Paykel Customer Care is open 24 hours 7 days a week to provide service assistance with Cooking, Dishwashing, Refrigeration and Laundry appliances. This allows you to speak to a real person regarding any questions you may have relating to your Fisher & Paykel appliances. If you need a service technician, no one is better qualified than your local Fisher & Paykel trained and authorised technician.
You've probably noticed service vans with the Fisher & Paykel logo in your local area. They're part of our Customer Care Franchise Service Technician fleet. In metropolitan areas we manage a unique franchised network of qualified service technicians who specialise in Fisher & Paykel Appliances, providing services such as Appliance Repair / Service, Health-Checks, installation and connection.
Benefits of Local Franchised Service
Just some of the benefits of having your appliance serviced by a Fisher & Paykel local franchised service technician:
- Set fee labour charge if your appliance is out of warranty - no hidden hourly rate charges. We will advise you of this labour charge when you call our Customer Care Centre.
- All spare parts fitted as part of the repair will be charged at manufacturer-authorised prices. Both the parts and the labour carry a full 12-month warranty, giving you added protection.
- Both the parts and the labour carry a full 12-month warranty, giving you added protection.
- Your Fisher & Paykel service technician uses only genuine manufacturer quality spare parts.
- In 90% of cases, problems are rectified within the initial call-out. Having the necessary equipment and spare parts on hand, there is usually no need for our technicians to arrange a second visit to your home to complete the job.
- Service Technicians can also provide a range of Fisher & Paykel product accessories such as Fridge Water Filters, additional Shelves and Wine Racks.
Areas We Cover
Local franchise Fisher & Paykel service technicians are available in most metropolitan and some regional areas. See below for a list of areas covered in your state.
- Queensland (QLD)
- Brisbane - All metro suburbs (including other regional cities of Logan, Redlands, Redcliffe, Pine Rivers, Ipswich and Caboolture).
- Gold Coast - From Beenleigh through to Helensvale, Runaway Bay, Southport, Surfers Paradise, Bundall, Broadbeach, Southport, Nerang, Robina, Burleigh Heads, Palm Beach, Currumbin, Coolangatta, Tweed Heads, Kingscliff down to Cabarita Beach.
- Sunshine Coast - From Beerburrum up to Bribie Island, Caloundra, Buderim, Maroochydore, Bli Bli, Nambour, Maleny, Montville, Mapleton, Mooloolaba, Alexandra Headland, Coolum, Eumundi, Peregian, Noosa even including Cooroy, Kin Kin areas through to Gympie.
- Cairns and surrounding suburbs
- New South Wales (NSW)
- Newcastle - covering areas surrounding Maitland, Charlestown, Cessnock, Nelson Bay, Raymond Terrace, Lake Macquarie & Port Stephens districts.
- NSW Central Coast - Patonga to Swansea, Wyong to Mandalong and Mangrove Mountain to Bucketty.
- Sydney - All metro suburbs (including other surrounding areas of Mona Vale, Hornsby, Brookvale, Chatswood, Ryde, Epping, Parramatta, Blacktown, Penrith, Strathfield, Liverpool, Hurtsville, Sutherland, Cronulla, Bondi Beach, Botany Bay.
- Wollongong - covering areas surrounding from Helensburgh, Bulli, Port Kembla, Dapto, Shell Harbour down to Kiama.
- Blue Mountains - covering surrounding areas of Bowral, Mittagong, Bargo, Moss Vale.
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
- Canberra and surrounding districts
- Victoria (VIC)
- Melbourne - All metro suburbs including Toorak, St Kilda, Brighton and including other surrounding areas of Mornington Peninsula, Rosebud, Hastings, Tooradin, Frankston, Cranbourne, Berwick, Clayton, Cockatoo, Croydon, Box Hill, Hurstbridge, Whittlesea, Keilor, Sunshine, Werribee, Sunbury, Williamstown, Geelong.
- South Australia (SA)
- Adelaide - All metro suburbs including surrounding areas of Gawler east to Elizabeth, Salisbury out to Strathalbyn and south to Happy Valley, Port Adelaide.
- Western Australia (WA)
- Perth - All metro suburbs including surrounding areas of Scarborough, Morley, Midland, Freemantle, Armadale, Rockingham, Mandurah, Pinjarra, Quinns Rock and Yanchep.
- Tasmania (TAS)
- Hobart and surrounding districts
Areas not specifically listed as covered by our Franchisee service technicians, will be covered by our nationwide Authorised Service Centre network.