About Our Service
Appliance Service Repairs
Fisher & Paykel Customer Care is open 24 hours 7 days a week to provide assistance with Cooking, Dishwashing, Refrigeration and Laundry appliances. This allows you to speak to a real person regarding any questions you may have relating to your Fisher & Paykel appliances. No one is better to service your product than you locally trained and supported Fisher & Paykel service technician.
Outside the major cities we oversee a national team of authorised service agents. Their training and equipment is regularly updated to ensure you receive the best possible care.
Benefits of Local Service
- Fisher & Paykel technicians are fully trained and are equipped with diagnostic tools to service your appliance.
- Excellent 1st time fix rate for services done by Fisher & Paykel Appliances.
- Fisher & Paykel supplies genuine parts and accessories so you can be sure the product performs the way it was designed.
- Flat rate labour fee ($135.00) regardless of time for all services and repairs completed in your home (parts are an additional cost).
Areas We Cover
Local franchise Fisher & Paykel service technicians are available in most metropolitan and some regional areas. See below for a list of areas covered in your state.
- Queensland (QLD)
- Brisbane - All metro suburbs (including other regional cities of Logan, Redlands, Redcliffe, Pine Rivers, Ipswich and Caboolture).
- Gold Coast - From Beenleigh through to Helensvale, Runaway Bay, Southport, Surfers Paradise, Bundall, Broadbeach, Southport, Nerang, Robina, Burleigh Heads, Palm Beach, Currumbin, Coolangatta, Tweed Heads, Kingscliff down to Cabarita Beach.
- Sunshine Coast - From Beerburrum up to Bribie Island, Caloundra, Buderim, Maroochydore, Bli Bli, Nambour, Maleny, Montville, Mapleton, Mooloolaba, Alexandra Headland, Coolum, Eumundi, Peregian, Noosa even including Cooroy, Kin Kin areas through to Gympie.
- Cairns and surrounding suburbs
- New South Wales (NSW)
- Newcastle - covering areas surrounding Maitland, Charlestown, Cessnock, Nelson Bay, Raymond Terrace, Lake Macquarie & Port Stephens districts.
- NSW Central Coast - Patonga to Swansea, Wyong to Mandalong and Mangrove Mountain to Bucketty.
- Sydney - All metro suburbs (including other surrounding areas of Mona Vale, Hornsby, Brookvale, Chatswood, Ryde, Epping, Parramatta, Blacktown, Penrith, Strathfield, Liverpool, Hurtsville, Sutherland, Cronulla, Bondi Beach, Botany Bay.
- Wollongong - covering areas surrounding from Helensburgh, Bulli, Port Kembla, Dapto, Shell Harbour down to Kiama.
- Blue Mountains - covering surrounding areas of Bowral, Mittagong, Bargo, Moss Vale.
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
- Canberra and surrounding districts
- Victoria (VIC)
- Melbourne - All metro suburbs including Toorak, St Kilda, Brighton and including other surrounding areas of Mornington Peninsula, Rosebud, Hastings, Tooradin, Frankston, Cranbourne, Berwick, Clayton, Cockatoo, Croydon, Box Hill, Hurstbridge, Whittlesea, Keilor, Sunshine, Werribee, Sunbury, Williamstown, Geelong.
- South Australia (SA)
- Adelaide - All metro suburbs including surrounding areas of Gawler east to Elizabeth, Salisbury out to Strathalbyn and south to Happy Valley, Port Adelaide.
- Western Australia (WA)
- Perth - All metro suburbs including surrounding areas of Scarborough, Morley, Midland, Freemantle, Armadale, Rockingham, Mandurah, Pinjarra, Quinns Rock and Yanchep.
- Tasmania (TAS)
- Hobart and surrounding districts
Areas not specifically listed as covered by our Franchisee service technicians, will be covered by our nationwide Authorised Service Centre network.
Ask an approved Fisher & Paykel Technician to install and connect your new home appliance with our Smart Connect Installation service.
Fisher & Paykel SmartCare HealthCheck is a unique service performed by an experienced Fisher & Paykel Technician, on your Fisher & Paykel product within your home.
24 hours, 7 days a week
1300 650 590
Questions or comments? Contact us
Request a Service Online
Find your local Fisher & Paykel trained service technician, or book your Service Request Online.