About Our Service
Appliance Service Repairs
Fisher & Paykel Customer Care is available 24 hours 7 days a week to provide assistance with Cooking, Dishwashing, Refrigeration and Laundry appliances, no matter the age of the product. This allows you to speak to a real person regarding any questions you may have relating to your Fisher & Paykel appliance. If servicing is required, no one is better to service your product than a locally trained and supported Fisher & Paykel service technician.
Fisher & Paykel Dedicated Network
- Fisher & Paykel technicians are fully trained and are equipped with diagnostic tools to service your appliance.
- Track the status of your job at any time on the day of the booking.
- Excellent first time fix rate for services done by Fisher & Paykel.
- Fisher & Paykel genuine parts are the best option if you wish your appliance to meet the original performance, design and safety specification. When using Fisher & Paykel trained and supported technicians you can be sure genuine parts will be used.
- Flat rate labour fee of $135 regardless of time for all services and repairs completed in your home on a single product (parts are an additional cost). Multiple product options are available, please call our Customer Care for more details.
- Mobile payment facilities available - EFTPOS and Credit Card.
On the day of the job booking you will be provided with a job reference number. You will receive a SMS reminder the night before with a clickable link on smartphone to track the status of your job on our Service Tracking page. Alternatively you go to our Service Tracking page and enter the job reference number from any device with internet access.
Areas We Cover
Fisher & Paykel service technicians are available in most metropolitan and some regional areas. See below for a list of areas covered in your state.
Outside the areas where our dedicated network is available we oversee a national team of trained and supported service centres. Their training and equipment is regularly updated to ensure you receive the best possible care.
- Queensland (QLD)
- Brisbane - All metro suburbs (including other regional cities of Logan, Redlands, Redcliffe, Pine Rivers, Ipswich and Caboolture).
- Gold Coast - From Beenleigh through to Helensvale, Runaway Bay, Southport, Surfers Paradise, Bundall, Broadbeach, Southport, Nerang, Robina, Burleigh Heads, Palm Beach, Currumbin, Coolangatta, Tweed Heads, Kingscliff down to Cabarita Beach.
- Sunshine Coast - From Beerburrum up to Bribie Island, Caloundra, Buderim, Maroochydore, Bli Bli, Nambour, Maleny, Montville, Mapleton, Mooloolaba, Alexandra Headland, Coolum, Eumundi, Peregian, Noosa even including Cooroy, Kin Kin areas through to Gympie.
- Cairns and surrounding suburbs
- New South Wales (NSW)
- Newcastle - covering areas surrounding Maitland, Charlestown, Cessnock, Nelson Bay, Raymond Terrace, Lake Macquarie & Port Stephens districts.
- NSW Central Coast - Patonga to Swansea, Wyong to Mandalong and Mangrove Mountain to Bucketty.
- Sydney - All metro suburbs (including other surrounding areas of Mona Vale, Hornsby, Brookvale, Chatswood, Ryde, Epping, Parramatta, Blacktown, Penrith, Strathfield, Liverpool, Hurtsville, Sutherland, Cronulla, Bondi Beach, Botany Bay.
- Wollongong - covering areas surrounding from Helensburgh, Bulli, Port Kembla, Dapto, Shell Harbour down to Kiama.
- Blue Mountains - covering surrounding areas of Bowral, Mittagong, Bargo, Moss Vale.
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
- Canberra and surrounding districts
- Victoria (VIC)
- Melbourne - All metro suburbs including Toorak, St Kilda, Brighton and including other surrounding areas of Mornington Peninsula, Rosebud, Hastings, Tooradin, Frankston, Cranbourne, Berwick, Clayton, Cockatoo, Croydon, Box Hill, Hurstbridge, Whittlesea, Keilor, Sunshine, Werribee, Sunbury, Williamstown, Geelong.
- South Australia (SA)
- Adelaide - All metro suburbs including surrounding areas of Gawler east to Elizabeth, Salisbury out to Strathalbyn and south to Happy Valley, Port Adelaide.
- Western Australia (WA)
- Perth - All metro suburbs including surrounding areas of Scarborough, Morley, Midland, Freemantle, Armadale, Rockingham, Mandurah, Pinjarra, Quinns Rock and Yanchep.
- Tasmania (TAS)
- Hobart and surrounding districts
Ask a trained and supported Fisher & Paykel technician to install and connect your new home appliance with our Smart Connect Installation service.
Fisher & Paykel SmartCare HealthCheck is a set of diagnostic tests and checks run on your Fisher & Paykel product to check its state of 'health', ensuring the product is installed correctly and is performing at its optimum level.
Request a Service Online
Find your local Fisher & Paykel trained service technician, or book your Service Request Online.
24 hours, 7 days a week
1300 650 590
07 3826 9207
Questions or comments? Contact us