Fisher & Paykel Ice & Water fridges come with a water filter to provide clean, cool drinking water. To achieve optimum water quality you should replace the water filter cartridge every 6 months. It is easy and you can do it yourself.
- We recommend the water filter to be used from the time of installation.
- Do not reset indicator before filter system is changed or filter monitoring will be inaccurate.
- If the water filtration system has been allowed to freeze, replace filter cartridge.
- The rate of water flow through the water dispenser can slow down as the filter cartridge accumulates any sediment which may be present in the water supplied to your home. This varies depending upon your local water quality, which may require your filter cartridge to be changed more frequently.
- Filter replacement is the consumer's responsibility and will not be covered by the warranty except in the case of faulty parts or materials within the filter cartridge.
- If the wash has not been dispensed for some time or water has unpleasant taste or odour, flush system by dispensing 3 litres (3 qt) of water.