- Fisher & Paykel technicians are fully trained and are equipped with diagnostic tools to service your appliance.
- Track the status of your job at any time on the day of the booking.
- Excellent first time fix rate for services done by Fisher & Paykel.
- Fisher & Paykel genuine parts are the best option if you wish your appliance to meet the original performance, design and safety specification. When using Fisher & Paykel trained and supported technicians you can be sure genuine parts will be used.
- If your appliance is within warranty your service will be at no charge. A service callout fee of $95 (excluding labour, parts and taxes) applies for out of warranty products. This charge is per appliance and covers any subsequent visits. Parts incur an additional cost.
A complimentary diagnosis and an estimate of parts, labor and applicable taxes will be given before any repairs begin. If you don't wish to go forward with repairs, only the service fee will be charged.
- We accept all major credit cards and checks, but we do not accept cash. To check whether your appliance is covered under manufacturer's warranty, refer to your product user guide or call us on 1 888 936 7872.
- Mobile payment facilities available - EFTPOS and Credit Card.
About Our Service
Fisher & Paykel Customer Care is available 24 hours 7 days a week to provide assistance with cooking, dishwashing, refrigeration and laundry appliances, no matter the age of the product. This allows you to speak to a real person regarding any questions you may have relating to your Fisher & Paykel appliance. If servicing is required, no one is better to service your product than a locally trained and supported Fisher & Paykel service technician.
Book a Service
Assistance and complete servicing for all Fisher & Paykel products by factory service technicians employed and trained by Fisher & Paykel.
- Standardized labor rates for out of warranty repairs
- 12 months part and labor warranty on all repairs
- Helpful advice and warranty queries
- Before and after sales service
- Appliance use and care information
- 24/7 booking service
- Installation assistance
- Problem diagnosis
On the day of the job booking you will be provided with a job reference number. You will receive a text message reminder the night before with a clickable link on your smartphone to track the status of your job on our Service Tracking page. Alternatively you can go to our Service Tracking page and enter the job reference number from any device with internet access.
Fisher & Paykel service technicians are available in most major cities and some regional areas. View a list of areas we cover.
Outside the areas where our dedicated network is available we oversee a national team of trained and supported service centres. Their training and equipment is regularly updated to ensure you receive the best possible care.