- Fisher & Paykel technicians are fully trained and are equipped with diagnostic tools to service your appliance.
- Track the status of your job at any time on the day of the booking.
- Excellent first time fix rate for services done by Fisher & Paykel.
- Fisher & Paykel genuine parts are the best option if you wish your appliance to meet the original performance, design and safety specification. When using Fisher & Paykel trained and supported technicians you can be sure genuine parts will be used.
- Our call out fee starts at $110, which includes travel and diagnosis (excluding labour, parts and taxes). For exact charges for your address, please check pricing here. Appliances covered by manufacturer's warranty are serviced free of charge. Parts incur an additional cost.
- We accept all major credit cards and checks, but we do not accept cash. To check whether your appliance is covered under manufacturer's warranty, refer to your product user guide or call us on 1 888 936 7872.
- Mobile payment facilities available - EFTPOS and Credit Card.
About Our Service
Fisher & Paykel Customer Care is available 24 hours 7 days a week to provide assistance with cooking, dishwashing, refrigeration and laundry appliances, no matter the age of the product. This allows you to speak to a real person regarding any questions you may have relating to your Fisher & Paykel appliance. If servicing is required, no one is better to service your product than a locally trained and supported Fisher & Paykel service technician.
Book a Service
Assistance and complete servicing for all Fisher & Paykel products by factory service technicians employed and trained by Fisher & Paykel.
- Standardized labor rates for out of warranty repairs
- 12 months part and labor warranty on all repairs
- Helpful advice and warranty queries
- Before and after sales service
- Appliance use and care information
- 24/7 booking service
- Installation assistance
- Problem diagnosis
Fisher & Paykel service technicians are available in most major cities and some regional areas. View a list of areas we cover.
Outside the areas where our dedicated network is available we oversee a national team of trained and supported service centres. Their training and equipment is regularly updated to ensure you receive the best possible care.