Company Code of Conduct
The Company is firmly committed to observing the highest standards of ethical behavior and conduct. This starts with abiding by relevant local and international laws, rules and regulations.
The Company's Code of Conduct sets out the framework of the standards that the Company's Directors and employees are expected to conduct their professional lives by. As stated in the Code of Conduct, the Company's Directors and employees will not accept gifts or personal benefits of any value from external parties if it could be perceived this could materially compromise or influence any decision by the Company.
In addition, the Company's employees will (amongst other things):
- conduct themselves in a way that demonstrates that their honesty is beyond question and will not commit behaviour that has the potential to bring the Company's image into disrepute;
- deal honestly with the Company, professional advisors, customers, and suppliers; and
- not accept or offer bribes or improper inducements to or from anyone.
Supplier Code of Conduct
Corporate integrity, responsible product sourcing, and the safety and wellbeing of workers across the global supply chain are of paramount importance to Fisher & Paykel Appliances.
These principles are reflected in our Supplier Code of Conduct Policy, which establishes the minimum standards that must be met by any Supplier that sells goods or services to or does business with us, regarding:
- Supplier’s treatment of workers
- Workplace safety
- The impact of Supplier’s activities on the environment; and
- Supplier’s ethical business practices.
All Suppliers are expected to read, understand and adhere to the Supplier Code of Conduct Policy, which has been prepared in line with recognised international standards.
Download and view Fisher & Paykel's Supplier Code of Conduct Policy.